Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Beloved in Light the parallel universe

Ok not really a parallel universe, but as I have friends who have blogs here on BlogSpot, it seemed more convenient for everyone involved if I also just starting posting copies of my work from my wordpress account over here as well. This will make it easier for me to follow them and for them to follow me. There won't be anything different posted here than what is posted there...except I will probably just post more of poetry and art here whereas over there I have a separate blog for my devotional poetry.

I have no plans to move stuff I have already written. I will just post copies of new posts that I write for here on out onto this blog in the future. I would advise folks if they want to see my archives to take a look at my blog at http://lykeiaofapollon.wordpress.com
But for all future posts you can just follow on here :)

2 comments: